PPC industry is full of geeks and they are sharing their knowledge with the world through their blogs, tweets and shares. There are many beginners and learners are looking for PPC Professionals to follow and learn their techniques to enhance their capability of managing PPC campaigns. I know its very hard to find Top 10 PPC experts, that’s why i make this easy for you and listed Top 10 PPC Experts here to follow.
The list of 10 PPC experts you must follow:
1. Larry Kim: Founder and CTO at Wordstream, Larry Kim, was recently selected as the most influential PPC experts all around the world. His easy yet effective tricks make him one of the best experts in PPC field.
Official Website: www.wordstream.com
2. Joanna Lord: Director Of customer Acquisition & Engagement at SEO moz, is well known for her posts in SEO moz blog. This lady is expert in running PPC campaigns and always praised for her effective techniques that she mentions in her conferences.
3. Marty weintraub: Founder and CEO at aimclear, this guy has always been influential in the sector of PPC. He is an expert in internet marketing, an avid speaker and a well known writer.
4. Danny Sullivan: There are only few internet marketers who do not know who this guy is. Editor in Chief at Search Engine Land, Danny Sullivan has already helped a lot of internet marketers all around the world not only in conducting PPC campaigns, but also managing and creating successful business blogs.
5. Kevin Lee: CEO and founder at we-care.com and didit.com, Kevin Lee tops the chart of SEO experts. Regular writer at ‘Clickz’, Lee is also an author of three books. Internet Marketers can learn a lot of things not only about PPC but also Search Engine Marketing, SEO and other paid advertising.
6. Brad Geddes: One of the most popular internet marketer, Brad Geddes is, no doubt, an expert in conducting PPC campaigns. He has worked as a trainer, an enthusiastic speaker and a marketer in the field of internet. If you want to quench your thirst of PPC, you shouldn’t miss this guy.
7. Avinash Kaushik: Cofounder at Market motive and a Google employee, Avinash Kaushik has always been the most influential people in the internet marketing field. Moreover, he is an author, a speaker and enthusiast blogger. This guy excels in the fields of web data analytics and thus his tricks can be very helpful in conducting your PPC campaigns.
8. John Rampton: John Rampton is another guy who cannot be left behind when the talks come to PPC experts. Managing Editor at Search Engine Journal, Founder at PPC.org and Blogging.org and an appreciated author at Search Engine watch, one can learn a lot of things from this guy.
9. William Leake: Author of ‘Complete B2B Online Marketing’, William Leake has got it all for you to successfully conduct your PPC campaigns. Not only this much, if you follow him you will learn lot of things about internet marketing and successful business tactics.
10. Lisa Raehsler: Another very talented writer at search Engine watch, Lisa Raehsler is acclaimed for her very effective tips on PPC campaigns. This lady is Search Engine marketing queen and shouldn’t be missed if you want to learn things on PPC.
I am damn sure that if you really want to learn PPC then you must follow them and stay updated with their techniques of PPC. There are many more PPC Professionals, hope i will list them soon in upcoming day.